Ten to 10 – Week 0
ICD-10 is Live!
The ICD-10 Compliance Date of October 1, 2015 has arrived. A valid ICD-10 code must be used for all service dates beginning on October 1, 2015. The >ICD-10 Website contains a multitute of references for you to use.
This is the ICD-10 Help Line that can answer any questions related to ICD-10. The hours of operation are:
- Monday – Friday – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Providers can access the following resources on the ICD-10 website under Physician Resources:
- Doc Tips (Diseases Specific)
- Documentation Guidance (Speciality Specific)
- Job Aids
- Access I-Search to find those hard to identify ICD-10 codes or to translate a known ICD-9 code to ICD-10.
- Don’t have access? Submit a SAM access request. *Note – Manager approval will be required before you can begin to use the application.
- All assigned training modules (Levels 1 – 5) are still available for completion.
While ICD-10 is now new for all of us, the need for a new coding structure (upgrade from ICD-9) was identified in the 1970s.
For more information click on the ICD-10 link on the Portal or call the ICD-10 Team 302-327-7610.
Feedback? Questions? Send us an email or call 302-327-7610